About the Role
Summary: This position works with the Senior Vice President of Operations and Project Managers to support project management and the optimization of associated software. The Project Controls Specialistis responsible for performing software implementation and support on multiple project management technologies including but not limited to Primavera Unifier, Primavera Cloud, and NetSuite. This position will be empowered to lead all aspects of software implementation, enhancement, and support initiatives, working with internal teams, client teams, and leadership to ensure client business objectives are met.
The organizational location of this position is: Chicago, IL as an in-person position.
• Perform services to include the setup of applications, initial conversion data verification, training on the applications, and go-live assistance.
• Support colleagues and managers to input data, process data, and leverage the applications for project management, asset management, personnel management, training management, asset dispatching, financial, and all other environmental and surveying program needs.
• Develop business processes and configure applications based on Laconic needs and accepted best practices.
• Provide support to Laconic personnel through the implementation process, communicating with those involved to ensure that implementation is completed and any issues are resolved so applications can be successfully utilized.
• Responsible for system set up, administration, data quality inputs, and providing notifications project management personnel.
• Compile and report solution gaps working closely with senior technical resources to provide impact to future features and functionality.
• Perform quality check and analyze data conversions.
• Implement, train, and make improvements to facilitate the best possible user experience.
• Provide ongoing training to Laconic personnel on an as needed basis both remotely and in-person.
• All other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Computer Science, MIS, or related field from accredited program is preferred. Applicable years of experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
Minimum of a 3.0 GPA strongly preferred.
Prior internship and/or related consulting experience preferred.
Advanced knowledge in implementation technologies, principles and procedures for Primavera Cloud, Unifier, and NetSuite.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work methodically and analytically in a quantitative problem-solving environment and demonstrated critical thinking skills.
Proficient computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
Basic computer skills in implementation software and technologies.
Demonstrated leadership skills.
About the Company
Laconic Infrastructure Partners Inc. (“Laconic”) is a leading global provider of Environmental Intelligence, Synthetic Natural-Capital Monetization, and Regenerative Ecoculture services.
Leveraging its state-of-the-art Sentient All-Domain Augmented Response (SADAR™) environmental intelligence platform, unparalleled in-situ data gathering and validation capabilities, and world-class geo-spatial analysis teams, Laconic works directly at the apex of Sovereign Nations, SOEs, NGOs, and Multinational Corporations to jointly solve a newly emerging class of complex strategic problems lying at the intersection of the ecology, economy, and security domains.
As a chartered Public-Benefit Corporation (PBC), Laconic operates as a true partner to its clients, considering the unique needs and requirements of all stakeholders to conceptualize, structure, deliver and maintain comprehensive multi-variate biologic informatics (MVBI) solutions to problems as diverse as regional food security, decarbonization initiatives, financial compliance obligations, and habitat preservation; to name but a few.
Liaising directly with the highest levels of governments, NGOs, and corporations around the world, Laconic’s Environmental Intelligence Services group delivers unique environmental insights extracted from its validated, high-quality baseline data stores to support evidence-based management of natural resources in dynamic socio-political contexts.
Supplying global institutions requiring the highest-quality structured informatics and carbon-offset monetization solutions, Laconic’s Synthetic Natural-Capital Monetization group assists our clients with the identification, management, and ongoing monetization of hitherto stranded ecosystem assets.
Exploiting its timely access to multi-variate biologic informatics, Laconic’s Regenerative Ecoculture Services group provides modern, data-driven, and sustainable quality-of-life, food & water security, and crop yield enhancement services for populations across the globe. From arid-environment wheat production in MENA to burn-free rice production in Southeast Asia, Laconic delivers innovative regenerative ecoculture solutions that protect, restore and regenerate the natural environment.
At Laconic we see humanity’s progress as unquestionably tied to the protection, restoration and regeneration of natural systems where economic growth supports a healthy and flourishing planet. It is our commitment to a better future that drives our culture, our values and the choices we make as a company; choices that shine brightly through initiatives such as our utilization of human sense-making surveys to gather insights into the experiences, needs and knowledge of the local communities who are integral stakeholders in the policy outcomes enabled by Laconic’s services.
20 years from now – we will tell our children, and their children, how we worked to build a world that is demonstrably healthier, both environmentally and socially, than the world which we have inherited.